Street Lighting

Overview

Estimated Value

Rp. 880 billion

Estimated Length of Cooperation

15 years

Location

This project will be implemented throughout Bandung City area, which is divided into 6 development areas namely Bojonagara, Cibeunying, Gedebage, Karees, Tegalega, and Ujungberung. Street lighting infrastructure will provided on all entrances to within the geographic area of the city of Bandung, namely:

  • City roads which fall under the authority of the City Bandung
  • Provincial and National Roads after get permission from the road owner

Background

The Bandung City Government realized the importance of adequate lighting on the entire city area to increase safety and security of citizens as well reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) by using efficient PJU energy.The existing PJU network has several deficiencies covering lamps that are no longer functioning in bulk, pole infrastructure and cables that are progressively degraded and obsolete, as well as its lighting output not optimal.

Until the end of 2018, Kota Bandung has 43,000 PJU points built, with 90% already metered by PT.PLN, while for the remaining 10% PT. PLN charge a fixed fee (flat rate) so there is a possibility of excess billing from the PJU electricity usage in fact.

Aim

  • Increased reliability of PJU in Bandung,including increased safety (decrease in accident rate) for all road users, with attention specifically on that user group vulnerable like pedestrians, riders bicycles, elderly people, or people with disabilities;
  • Improved illumination performance of PJU to meet SNI standards; Expansion of PJU coverage to all regions Bandung;
  • Application of PJU technology and systems efficient, optimal performance, safe and save energy so that it can increase in cost savings throughout the useful life;
  • Savings in the use of resources for the operation and maintenance (O&M) of the PJU system by using quality products and best O&M practices;
  • Project implementation without incurring significant additional costs to the APBD, and
  • Timely project implementation by leveraging the expertise and experience of the Implementing Business Entity (BUP).

Benefits

Helping to improve the smooth movement of traffic, road safety, reduce the crime rate, achieve cost and energy savings, overall economic development and improve the quality of life of the people of Bandung City

 

Partnership

PPP

Project Location

System Admin ico-vefified-1

Member Since Aug 2020

Value: Rp860.000.000

Extra prices:

({{type.price_type}})
{{type.price_html}}
({{type.price_type}})
{{ type.price }}%
{{ formatMoney(type.price) }}
  • {{total_price_html}}
  • {{pay_now_price_html}}
from
Rp860.000.000